The Office of Continuing Professional Studies is pleased to announce our partnership with the American Negotiation Institute and to be able to offer this unique and beneficial program. The program itself is freestanding; you can complete it as your time and schedule permits over a six month period - the notes and resources are yours to keep.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
* negotiate with someone who has more leverage, power, or authority;
* thoroughly prepare for and execute during business negotiations;
* manage conflict effectively (at work and at home);
* negotiate without giving in to threats and aggression;
* manage your own emotions and the emotions of others;
* have conversations without the fear of damaging the relationship;
* understand the underlying wants and needs of the other party; and
* use negotiation to advance your career and increase your salary.
To learn more about this program:
** Our workshops make difficult conversations easier. Click here to learn more! **
Book: Finding Confidence in Conflict: How to Negotiate Anything and Live Your Best Life
Podcasts: Negotiate Anything | Ask With Confidence
TED Talk: Finding Confidence in Conflict
Site: Homepage - for multiple resources!
Use the link below to register; there is an automatically applied 10% discount for registering through us.
Negotiate Anything: Finding Confidence in Conflict