The Continuing Professional Studies office has reopened. Our core office hours will be 8:15 - 4:30, Monday through Friday.
However, due to COVID-19 safety procedures, staff will be working on rotating schedules to limit office density through December, 2020. In order to ensure that we can properly assist you in a timely manner, we ask that you contact the person you need assistance from via phone or email, as a first step. Many of the services that the office provides can be effectively and efficiently managed remotely.
If it is necessary for you to visit our office, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS:
1. You SHOULD have a scheduled appointment.
2. Due to the size and layout of our office, we are only able to allow ONE visitor at a time in order to comply with social distancing requirements. If there is a reason that you need to include a guardian/support person, you must advise us when you request your appointment so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
3. A mask is MANDATORY for all visitors. Refusal to comply may result in a cancellation of your appointment.
4. You will be required to sign into our Visitor's Contact Tracing log.
5. We request that you provide your own pen to sign in, and for any documents you may need to complete while you are here.
We have hand sanitizing stations located in the hallways and sanitizer available in our office; we will be disinfecting our areas after each visitor. Please help us all to stay safe and healthy by adhering to all of the protocols noted above, so that we may ensure that we can remain open and available to best serve you!
Kristin E. Fields, M.S.; Director, Continuing Professional Studies
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.