Interested in applying for the Future Innovators in Tech and Engineering program?
Before starting the application, please have ready:
- Your parent/guardian's name, relationship to you, and their email address
- The name and email address of your teacher or counselor who can confirm your interest in this program
We also recommend that you give some thoughtful consideration to your personal statement on why you would like to be accepted to this program. What do you think you bring to the peer group you will be working with; what are you hoping to take from the experience?
THE APPLICATION FEE IS NONREFUNDABLE AND IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION. APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE FEE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, WE HAVE SWITCHED TO A PAPER APPLICATION.
WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE; PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS PROGRAM.
1. The application form is a standard Word document.
2. Please download the form (below), complete it, and save it to your preferred location.
3. The form may then be emailed, faxed, or sent via USPS as follows:
US Mail: Continuing Professional Studies, Buffalo State College, CLEV 210, 1300 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14222
The link to PayPal for the registration fee is included at the bottom of the application. For best results, please cut and paste the link in your browser. For those of you with current PayPal accounts, the link should automatically take you to it. PLEASE: Indicate in the "instructions to merchant" section the name of the student you are paying for.
FITE Application Form