Equal Employment Opportunity Training
EEO Refresher Course for Investigators and Counselors
Date: October 18, 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Cost: $200.00
Buffalo State, Chase Hall, B15, 1300 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14222
· Get updates on the latest changes to EEO laws and regulations
· Avoid common pitfalls & mistakes
· Prepare for tough HR decisions
· Meet experienced EEO investigators
· Meet requirements for mandatory Management Directive 110
Who should attend?
Human resource staff, business owners, managers, supervisors, state and local government officials, federal agency EEO staff, employment agency staff, union officials, attorneys and others will obtain useful information and guidance at this seminar.
What is included?
Each participant will receive:
· Comprehensive Resource Guide
· Continental breakfast and lunch
Are Credits available?
Buffalo State will provide .8 CEU certificate of completion. HRCI recertification credits have been requested.
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.