Testing dates for CLEP in 2022 are as follows:
Saturday, September 10, 2022; 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. (Registration and payment must be received by Wednesday, September 7, 2022).
Saturday, November 5, 2022; 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. (Registration and payment must be received by Wednesday, November 2, 2022).
As always, testing is subject to whatever current pandemic restrictions may be in place at that time, and testing dates may be impacted by those restrictions with limited notice.
On the exam day, be prepared to bring the following to the test center:
- A valid registration ticket from CLEP's My Account registration portal.
- Identification: Your driver’s license, passport or other government-issued identification that includes your photograph and signature. You will be asked to show this identification to be admitted to the testing area. The name on your ID must match the name on your registration ticket. Please visit the CLEP web site for complete identification requirements.
- The COVID screening questionnaire that will be sent to you with your registration confirmation.
- You will be required to comply with the current COVID guidelines in place at the time, for example, to wear a mask and follow social distancing directives. Failure to comply may result in your removal from the testing center, and you will not be issued a refund of the administration fee.
- Please bring your own pen/pencil.
- If you are taking a Foreign Language exam, please bring your own headphones.
- The CLEP exam is given in CHASE HALL, Room B-15 (this room is in the basement of the building). You should use the front/main entrance on the left side of the building; you may use the stairs or take the elevator down.
- Directions to campus, parking information and campus map.
- Candidates will receive a printed copy of the "Candidate Score Report" at the conclusion of the exam.
- Additional CLEP Transcript Request Forms from the CLEP web site can be used to request additional transcripts.
- Please be on time; arrive early enough to allow extra time to process your entrance to the center due to social distancing measures.
- You may not repeat an exam of the same title within three months of the initial testing date. If you retake the exam, your administration will be considered invalid, your score will be cancelled, and any test fees will be forfeited.